CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion.
- Entries close last entry received (June 2nd 2018). Only entries completed on the official entry form will be accepted. Only one entry per person permitted. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best entry, as determined by the judges’, will win a 2 day and 1 night holiday in Byron Bay NSW including return flights, 1 night accommodation, all food and drinks valued up to $2,000. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail.
- Winner will be notified by email. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses and literary pieces for any commercial purpose.
- The Promoter is Stone and Wood Brewing of 2 Boronia Place, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia. A.C.N 124 487 510