Chicken & Pineapple Grilled Skewers with Pacific Ale
The Original Pacific Ale 🍺
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 can Pacific Ale
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- For skewers:
- 500g Chicken
- Red Onion
- Soak skewers for 4 hours to avoid splintering.
- Chop chicken into cube-size pieces, large enough to skewer & not fall apart.
- Combine Pacific Ale, Soy sauce, Lime juice and other dry ingredients in a bowl. Add chicken to marinate for 6 hours.
- Chop pineapple, capsicum, red onion.
- Thread all ingredients to bamboo skewers.
- Heat grill. Grill, baste with Pacific Ale & turn as needed. Can be grilled on a bbq or skillet. Serve immediately.