Searching for a delicious recipe you CAN dazzle your mates with? Look no further than our Pale Ale Beer Can Chicken. Beer can in a chicken???? Yes, you CAN friends.
Pale Ale Beer Can Chicken
Cloudy Pale Ale
- Fresh Whole Chicken
- Cloudy Pale Ale
Lemon Rub mix:
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme – stems removed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pat and dry chicken inside and out.
- Under the skin, slice small incisions to slide in slithers of butter.
- Season chicken with spice rub all over inside and out.
- Crack and pour half of a Cloudy Pale Ale can into a separate glass - drink the glassed beer while cooking, and keep the remaining half in the can.
- Fit the whole chicken up right over the can.
- Place upright onto the pre-heated grill.
- Cook 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Rest for 10 minutes. Carve & serve.